Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Silks of the Siren - Darkness in Torment

I haven't blogged a lot of silks in general, but sometimes I run across one that just begs to be written up - Darkness in Torment by Silks of the Siren is one of those. This is not a huge store with a massive line, but the detail of each piece shows the time that has gone into it, making for a small but stellar selection of silks. A flowing combination of lace cutout panels and beautifully textured prims, Darkness in Torment moves smooth and sinuously, following all but the most extreme AOs flawlessly.

While many of the outfits at Silks of the Siren come in a selection of colors, this particular silk is only available in black - appropriately enough, given the name. I am always concerned about prim adjustment with silks as I'm not SL's best editor - these fit me nearly perfectly straight out of the box with only minimal shifting required. The set is made up of a shirt, glove and pant layer (very tattoo friendly arrangement) with both a PG and X-rated pant included, as well as a prim cape, skirt, chest and arm pieces. The asymmetrical design adds interest to the outfit as does the crosshatching pattern supporting the sheer insets. The set will cost you L$500, but well worth it for the right occasion. Yes, your nipples will be partially exposed in this ensemble, but, really now - you *are* wearing a silk, aren't you? ;)

Drape yourself in sensual fabrics at the Silks of the Siren Main Store.

Both Photographs:
Hair - BON75 by booN
Skin - Sunkissed V1 (Smokey 02, DB) by [KA] Skins
Outfit - Darkness in Torment by Silks of the Siren
Tattoo - My Summer Calls by iNFLiCT
Earrings - Wrapped Crystal Earrings (Labradorite) by EarthStones
Lip Ring - Bali Bead Lip Ring (Labradorite) by EarthStones
Shoes - Gladiator Boot (Black Patent) by Stiletto Moody

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to send out a big thank you for this very flattering blog about my design. I was extreemly excited to see and hear someone loving this particular design as much as I do. My committment in my work is that I will try and stay "of the cuff" in all I create to bring a uniquely erotic array of designs to wear. Thanks Again and please stop on by anytime, would love to see you!
The Siren
Draelle Chandler