Saturday, October 25, 2008

Goth1c0 for Crimson Shadow

In a moment of weakness, my All Hallow's spirit overcame my slim Linden wallet and I found myself drooling at Crimson Shadow. Ahhhh... to just have unlimited Lindens what fun I would have. Instead, I proceeded to shop. And then stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the absolutely fantastic ensemble by Goth1c0. I didn't even hem and haw, just hit buy and prayed. Minutes later I was cycling through all the possibilities of this multifaceted outfit.

Only available in black and red, the play of textures and fabrics is absolute perfection. The movement of the long skirt is graceful and flowing, the short skirt is flirty and sexy. And without either skirt? Corseted lingerie at it's best with garters and stockings. Black patent leather ankle boots or sky high stilettos - every combination in this set begs for the edgiest footwear in the bottom of your closet. Add a bit of graceful gothic jewelry and you are ready for anything.
.
The set consists of top (jacket), glitch pants (pants), gloves, stockings and prim skirts. The sheer lace and blood red satin ballgown will take you to the most formal clubs in SL and have people ask you about your outfit, while the short and flirty skirt is perfect for a night of clubbing - really three full outfits for the L$1000 price tag. I've practically lived in this since I bought it, so I think well worth it and it has gift friendly perms - No Copy, No Mod, Transfer (Prim Skirts - Mod).
.
Two landmarks this week, first to Crimson Shadow and second to the Goth1c0 Main Store.
.
Credits:
Dress - Goth1c0 for Crimson Shadow
Hair - Toss Me Around (Black) by Bishwear
Jewelry - Lampir Cross (Bright Silver/Carnelian) by EarthStones

No comments: