Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Swimsuit Issue '10

A friend sent me a landmark out of the blue to a place called The Lazy Tuna.  Naturally, with a name like that, I had to take a look and once I got there I knew I had to either pull out the swimsuits or miss a great opportunity.  The Lazy Tuna is a club with a very laid back Keys feel from the bonfire to the parrots to the surf crashing over the rocks - everything says sit back, have a cold one (or an umbrella drink) and relax.  So, pop over to Miamai, Chaospire or Luck Inc, pick up a suit, grab a beer and head on over to fish, dance or just hang out. (More pictures, credits and SLURLs after the cut.)




















Hair: Truth Isle (Blood)
Swimsuit: Miamai Uka Bikini (Red)
Skin: Dutch Touch MaAn (Cocoa - Copper)
Poses: DeePosed (Centerfold Collection)



















Swimsuit: Luck Inc The Hotness Bikini (Cards)



















Swimsuit: Chaospire Naiad (Blue Sheer)

Featured SLURLs:

No comments: