Monday, June 28, 2010

Paradise Worth Painting

Brackish has to be one of the most beautiful sims I've seen - you portal in to a small attractive shops area where you are greeted by a series of teleport lanterns to various spots on the sim.  Be sure to set aside enough time to walk through each one and to take some pictures.  Indeed I was so inspired I dug through my closet until I found the amazing Montemartre belt from Manna (my pictures are with v.1, but it has been released in an equally detailed v.2), the "perfect for painting" H7 Shirt from Cubic Effect and my new Medala jewelry from Faceted.  A pair of jeans, a pair of boots and I was ready to adventure among the lizards, flamingos, and elephants inhabiting the gardens.

Location: =Ja Nye(t)=, Brackish




















 

















Credits:
Shirt: Cubic Effect H7 Shirt (Ivy Green)
Hair: BishWear TossMeAround (Raven)
Skin: Dutch Touch MaAn (Cocoa - Copper)
Jewelry: Faceted Medala Set (Silver/Jade)
Belt: Manna Montmartre (V.1)
Jeans: Naima Sexy Ripped Jeans
Boots: Redgrave Girls' Bikers Reloaded (Caramel)
Poses: DeePosed

Featured SLURLs:
Cubic Effect Mainstore
Faceted Mainstore
Manna Mainstore

2 comments:

Azzie Hissop said...

Thats the Hotness! Thank you Ret!

ToBe Beck said...

Looking at the sim... and how you match the dresses simply gives me interest to go explore the sim looking for more butterflies ;-)