Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Contest - Angel of Angel Dessous

Well, I didn't win last month, but the Angel of Angel Dessous July 2010 winners were excellent, so I can't complain at all.  I was pleasantly surprised to receive a copy of the Patty Bridesmaid gown in cream for entering but it inspired me to try to disprove the old adage "Always a bridesmaid..." with another entry this month.  For those of you who are interested in the contest, I published the rules in my earlier blog article, so warm up your cameras (you will need a Flickr account).  This month I again went with lingerie, though I may do a formal or casual wear entry this month or next, since you can enter once per month in each category.

Correction:  You can submit two entries in any mix - 2 lingerie, 2 formal/casual or 1 of each.


Credits:
Lingerie: Angel Dessous Suzy (Red/Gold)
Hair: Je Republic Alessandra (Onyx)
Bangles, Rings & Nails: Mandala Takara (Inca Gold),
Earrings: Mandala Takayama (Gold)
Pose by DeePosed (Down on My Knees Collection)

Featured SLURLs:
Angel Dessous Mainstore

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Retribution :-))

you may enter with 2 lingerie-,2formal-photos or a mix of both. Just not more, but the mix is either. Thank you for your Blog and thank your participating in the contest. We love to see all those beautiful pics of our Angels. Good luck!

Leandra Breen xxx

Retribution Fall said...

Thank you for the correction, Leandra. :)