Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Steam Cleaning - Part 1

Well, I finished my third Steam Hunt and I have to say that they just keep getting better - terrific hints, great hunt prizes, friendly group and loads of fun.  The participating designers outdid themselves in wonderful builds and incredibly detailed gifts.  I'm still unpacking, but unlike most hunts where 80% gets deleted, I am once again running at an 80% keep rate.  For the guys out there, the hunt is heavy on gadgets, ships, houses, furniture, hats, textures and toys with most clothing vendors offering both male and female versions, so it's well worth your time to participate.  The only downside to the hunt?  Listing your favorite five hunt prizes at the end - I'm already up to 15 top 5s and am only halfway through opening.  Naturally I'm wearing, riding and surrounded by hunt bounty to give you an idea of what is in store for you.
Credits:
Hat: Hatpins Steamy Cogitator
Dress: Wishbox Steam Dream
Necklace: Jaquemate Pocket Watch
House: Kytheria Atrus Papilonis
Transportation: Twisted Metal Steamworks Steam Carriage


















Featured SLURLs:
Steampunk Information Centre, Mieville Doyle (Steam The Hunt Starting Location)

No comments: