Sunday, September 19, 2010

It Was A Dark & Steamy Day...

A friend recommended that I tour Nemo several weeks ago but I was regrettably too busy to give this fantastic steampunk sim the time it deserved.  No more.  This morning I put on Nicky Ree's beautiful Larissa gown, pinned up my hair, added my EarthStones vintage inspired earrings and perched one of my much loved Hatpins hats atop the whole ensemble, ready to explore.  From the observatory to the aeriel tour, around the teacups and down to Nautilus, Nemo is a feast for the eyes and a delight for the mind with its amazing detail and many many moving, whirring, spinning, floating and turning parts.  Don't delay like I did... go now, come back often.

Location SLURL: Nemo, France3D Futuna


















Credits:
Hat: Hatpins Lady Ophelia (Doves & Kisses)
Dress: Designing Nicky Ree Larissa Collection (Black)
Hair: Cake Afterglow (Black)
Earrings: EarthStones Eternelle Marcasite (Garnet)
Poses by Manifeste



Featured SLURLs:

No comments: