Monday, August 9, 2010

Contest Entry - Angel of Angel Dessous

What can I say - I've got a huge collection of Angel Dessous designs as well as plenty of blog and Flickr space so here are the September entries.  This time I entered in both the lingerie and evening gown categories for fun with the Provocateur lingerie in white and the Dolce Wedding gown in black.  I have to give credit to My Little Stone Chapel, Phenomenal as the spectacular setting for the Dolce picture - just gorgeous. Be sure to check out the Angel of the Month Group Pool on Flickr and the Angel Dessous Angel of the Month Winners - August.  If you are interested in entering, you can find the contest rules in my earlier blog post.


















Credits:
Gown: Angel Dessous Dolce Wedding (Black)
Hair: Tukinowaguma Jelena (Ebony)
Jewelry: EarthStones Romance Set (Tahitian Black Pearl/Gold)
Pose by Manifeste

Credits:
Lingerie: Angel Dessous Provocateur (White)
Hair: Emo-tions Stormy (Black)
Nails: Mandala Takara Bangle (Buddha Cream Ring & Nail)
Set by Click Props & Sets (Detective's Office)
Pose by Manifeste

Featured SLURL:

No comments: