Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wild Rumpus

I'm so glad I finally stumbled across Where the Wild Things Are.  One of my favorite books has been turned into a truly marvelous sim full of exactly the kind of spectacular scenery and detail you would expect.  Plan to spend time here just exploring - looking under, over and around.  This week is more wonderfulness from Cubic Effect, Mandala and Truth combined with the fabulous face tattoos of Tattanooga.  So join me. "And on our way... I can show you your kingdom. This is all yours. You're the owner of this world. Everything you see is yours...."

Location:  Where the Wild Things Are, Pax

Credits:
Shirt: Cubic Effect Shirt H5 for Women (Pansy)
Pants: Cubic Effect Flare Trousers (Gray)
Hair: Truth Mena (Crow)
Necklace: Mandala Kagetora (Purple/Silver)
Earrings: Mandala Monica (Purple/Silver)
Face Tattoo: Tattanooga Catwalk 003
Poses by DeePosed



































Featured SLURLs:

No comments: