Monday, June 23, 2008

On Holiday, But...

Out of the country for a few days, kicking back with friends and enjoying a little island sunshine and boating. I was planning to do a bit of blogging and take a few shots of the new clothes I picked up before I left (Dark Eden, The Abyss, HSC and more), but if you think SL is laggy on a nice wired broadband connection, try it on wireless from an island to really learn a lot about patience. I swear I never thought my hair would join me tonight!

Soooo... unless I get a speedier connection, while I may pop in to sit quietly on a barstool somewhere, I probably won't be able to gather the information and take the pictures for articles until I'm settled in back home. That said, I have an inventory full of new stuff that's just dying to be blogged, so I expect I'll go on a posting binge when I'm comfortably snuggled up with my zippy modem at home.
.
Meantime, I'm thinking of y'all with every ray of sunshine and pint of stout - promise. :)

No comments: