Sunday, June 1, 2008

Update - Nikki & Emily Skins by ::Tuli::

At about the same time as I was writing up my post on the three new next generation skins by ::Tuli:: (Celeste, Emily and Nikki), Tuli Asturias was making my post happily out of date, releasing the Sultry makeups for the Emily skins. Yes, I admit, I was one of the folks hoping for a stronger lip color and it doesn't disappoint.

I'd also like to thank Tuli for the set of Nikki "Beaten" skins - they have received many compliments already, including two requests for photographs. Even more exciting (because the skin is beautiful), there will be a line of regular makeups for the Nikki skins, though the Beaten makeups (Gash and Grief) will remain exclusive to the Dogtown store.
.
Skin - Emily Sultry (Tanned, Freckled) by ::Tuli::

No comments: