Friday, July 25, 2008

Dollz Magazine - Doll of the Month Contest

I have a photograph entered in the Dollz Magazine September '08 Doll of the Month contest and would love to have y'all drop me a vote or two if you get a chance. From my (hopefully tasteful)notecard:

A couple of folks asked for the short version, so...
1. Go here - Dollz Magazine, The Hamptons (138, 199, 25)
2. Vote for me (just the L$1 vote, please)
3. Repeat daily (or as often as you feel like)
Or read on for details:

Yes, I entered another contest - unfortunately (or fortunately, not sure which) this one is a voting contest. The bad news is that it is two tiered voting - every "real" vote (meaning each avatar) counts as one but costs a Linden. The second tier is, of course, total Lindens. Please do *not* feel like you need to throw Lindens at my entry, OK? I entered for kicks and to see how this type of contest works - blog fodder and all that. :)
.
Note - individual avatar votes appear to count higher than L$ votes and you can vote daily (I think), so go cheap, but go often. ;)
.
Of course, gotta throw in some details for you - I'm wearing a 1940's vintage Hollywood mermaid gown (no, it's not a wedding dress - I knew I should have gone for the cigarette holder and a Dietrich look....) from A Piece of Candy, hair by Detour (Writer in Burgundy) and photos taken at Fross Maruti's Free Photography Studio using a Photosphere. I'll blog the full outfit so you can see the rest of the dress as well.
.
The contest is for the Dollz Magazine September "Doll of the Month" contest and the prize is a photo shoot, L$25K and a magazine spread in Dollz Magazine. Anyway, here's the landmark and thanks! (Oh, and feel free to vote for another entrant if you would like - there are some great pictures up on the wall.)
.
Retribution

No comments: