Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Basics - Hair, Eyes, Tats & Skin


I rarely change my hair or skin and never change my shape, so you won't see those detailed unless an outfit just demands a different style (like the Aoife outfit just screamed for the Fleur Vivant Feline Skin). If you pass me in Second Life, I'll probably be wearing The Poynter by Armidi hair, though my SL profile shows me in Short Crop 2 by Aveda which I pull out when I want a more dramatic look. I'm always seeking great short cuts and these are two of the best I've found.

I have a variety of skins, but am most often seen in one of the Minnu Model or Fleur Skins (formerly Tete A Pied). I most commonly wear light or lightly tanned skins with strong colors to complement my outfits. My eyes are from Glanz and they are, IMHO, exquisite. For the ladies that love the ink, consider looking at addiXion and iNFLiCT - my tattoo tip is to look for designs you adore that come in all layers and several levels of intensity. Very dark tattoos on light skins tend to look painted on rather than inked - a lighter shade will enhance rather than overwhelm an outfit or skin.

The Clothes:
Top - Open Button White (20% sheer) by !X2
Pants - Fatima Leather by Last Call
Belt - Lilith (Bloodrage) by Dark Eden
Earrings - Small Silver Triskelion by BastChild Designs

My Current Look:
Eyes - Fresh Blue by Glanz
Eyelashes - MM Catwalk Eyelashes by MM Skins
Hair - The Poynter by Armidi
Skin - Minnu Model Skin Light (Fall) by MM Skins
Tattoo - What is the Matrix by iNFLiCT

No comments: