Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sentou Yousei - Pentagram Heels

To me, Second Life is all about exploring things that may not be possible or realistic to explore in First Life - like boots wrapped in rusted barbed wire or ever so high heels held on by bone like spikes of metal. Grace Selene at Sentou Yousei has a flair for the improbable that elevates any outfit you pair with her footwear to a new level. After having a great time with Orenns Barbed Wire Boots yesterday, I took a trip back to the store, picked up a pile of demos and fell in lust with the Pentagram Heels. Like the dagger in the boots, the pentagram on the shoes also has a soft bling that can be turned off - normally I do so immediately, but it is incorporated with such restraint in these heels (and the boots) that I've made them an exception to the rule.

The heels are only L$250 and can easily be paired with any goth inspired gear you might have (especially shorter skirts), but I strongly recommend you pass on any heavily patterned stockings as they tend to detract from the details of the shoes. If you prefer a boot to a dress heel, be sure and look at the Pentagram Boots - same basic style, but with ankle boot styling and a more casual look in 6 colors. I tried the heels on with a variety of fabrics from silk to lace to latex in pants, minis and catsuits and they were terrific with them all - causing quite a blog quandry. My graphics card doesn't do justice to either the dress or the shoes (my apologies to the creators), but I fell in love with them paired with the Loren dress by LeeZu Baxter Designs. The dress is very classic and demure in the front, allowing the shoes to shine. As you can see, it is very daring in the back, balancing the overall look nicely. Once I saw the two together, I knew I had my blog picture.

To pack your inventory with creative and visually outstanding footwear, visit the Sentou Yousei Main Store.

Left:
Shoes - Pentagram Heels by Sentou Yousei

Right:
Dress - Loren by LeeZu Baxter Designs
Shoes - Pentagram Heels by Sentou Yousei

No comments: