Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bobbysocks - Thigh High Straps

In a metaverse where anything is possible, my search for the perfect thigh high boots seemed incredibly long. Not that there aren't a lot of great thigh highs out there, but I wanted something that would go equally well with latex, leather or a plain ol' pair of jeans. It was also a challenge looking for something that wasn't either very plain or very ornate - simply because I wanted a lot of versatility and options (I just don't have a need for multiple pairs of thigh highs.) Enter the Thigh High Straps by Bobbysocks. Wow. Just wow. Exactly what I was looking for - subtle detailing but with plenty of oomph. (And, again, my apologies, my graphics card does not do either the boots or the clothing justice.)

Now, when you go to pick yours up - get the Bobbysocks boot fitting information card before you buy your boots. It gives approximate leg sizes for avatars, including a second set of measurements for petites (which is a good thing, since that was me). It also explains their custom fitting policy which is free for the first fitting on the majority of avatars. I was a little worried about the fitting process, but a quick IM and a little bit of instruction (to me, LOL!) and my boots had gone there and back and were on my legs - completely painless. At L$575, they aren't cheap, but considering the level of service and the fact that I just sigh happily when I put them on, they are well worth it.


If you are looking for some thigh loving leather, head to the Bobbysocks Main Store.

On the right:
Outfit - Nienor by Husky GFX
Boots - Thigh High Straps by Bobbysocks
On the left:
Shirt - Shirt H3 (Blue) by Cubic Effect
Belt - Lilith by Dark Eden
Pants - Nienor by Husky GFX
Boots - Thigh High Straps by Bobbysocks

No comments: