Friday, February 29, 2008

Nicky Ree - Dragon Princess Bodysuit

I've loved this catsuit since the day I bought it and no, I'm not going to mix it with anything in my wardrobe simply because it is so many options in itself. Plus, well, it's a catsuit - those pretty much stand alone and this one will definitely put you in your own league. Now, I didn't go into Designing Nicky Ree for a catsuit, I went to look at the gowns. Well, as they say, a funny thing happened on the way - I saw the Dragon Princess bodysuit and couldn't reach for my Lindens fast enough.
.
The full outfit has 13 pieces, including multiple layer tops (bikini, midriff, open and closed jacket) and pants (bikini bottom and pants), stockings, gloves with bands and a brushed metal belt that finishes the look. Equally good with ankle boots or thigh highs (or anything in between), the array of options in layers and styles also makes it great for combining with a variety of tattoos and piercings. Sleek and subtle with a muted silver dragon winding its way down the length, the suit manages to look both revealing and understated at the same time, giving you far more places where it fits in than you would think initially.

You get a ridiculous number of options for only L$380 per suit and, even though I didn't mix any of the pieces with other separates, it can certainly be done. The suit comes in six colors, all with dragon in corresponding complementary shade - purple, blue, black, aqua, green and earth. The earth toned suit is particularly spectacular but didn't seem quite right for my coloring, though I think it would be amazing on tall, pale redheads...
.
Explore your feline side at the Designing Nicky Ree Main Store.
.
All pictures - Dragon Princess Bodysuit by Designing Nicky Ree
Ankle boots - Thetis (Midnight) by Dark Eden
Thigh boots - Thigh High Straps by Bobbysocks

No comments: