Thursday, February 28, 2008

Nyte 'N' Day - Beguile Sweater

Everyone needs those cute casual outfits that can pretty much go anywhere other than the swimming pool or ballroom. Over time I've developed a series of favorites that I reach for over and over because they always look good and are "easy to assemble". Beguile from Nyte 'N' Day is one of those and (shocking, I know) I fell hard for the plum outfit the minute I saw it - so you know it's a winner if I actually bought it in a color. When I put the sweater on with a pair of jeans and then pulled out my violet boots I knew I'd made a great purchase with a lot of casual flexibility and style.

The whole outfit consists of 10 pieces which include the sweater top, collar and sleeves, two jacket tops with 2 belt styles, shorts, skirt and optional frayed belt. I have to admit that I had a bit of trouble adjusting the skirt, but that is entirely my marginal editing skills combined with my shape - nothing to do with the designer at all, I promise. You can get Beguile in scarlet, burnt siena, plum and smoke for only L$215 each and you will more than get your wearings out of any one of them.

For the perfect "lounging by the fire after a night of dancing" sweater, get beguiled at the Nyte 'N' Day Main Store.

On the left:
Outfit - Beguile (Plum) by Nyte 'N' Day
Boots - Bloom (Violet) by Maitreya

On the right:
Sweater - Beguile (Plum) by Nyte 'N' Day
Belt - Lilith by Dark Eden
Jeans - Dahlia by Last Call
Boots - Thetis (Midnight) by Dark Eden

No comments: