Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Icing - Puma Jie Skirt

Yes, I know everyone on the planet is blogging this outfit - because it deserves it. I've always been a fan of the form fitting skirt and this is absolutely one of the best I've seen. A new release from Icing, I saw it when I went back to pick up the similarly styled Study Date outfit and simply couldn't resist grabbing this one. Now, I don't own a "dress shape" since, well, women should be shaped like women, in my opinion. Many times that leaves me looking at the rear view and wondering exactly how much junk there really is in that trunk - not so with this skirt. It looks like it was built for me - as do almost all of Icing's vintage inspired outfits.

At L$295, it's a bargain just for the skirt, but don't forget the perfectly fitted and beautifully textured red blouse that comes with it - and the puffy little prim sleeves balance the curves and the simplicity of the skirt to a T. Want something a bit more risque? Slip into the ladies room and make a few quick adjustments - one more button undone, a hint of ink peeking out of the blouse, an extra inch on the heels. Try a simple shirt with an enticing degree of sheerness and an edgy pair of stilettos and you will turn heads as you cut through a sea of floating taffeta and swirling lace.

For a modern version of a vintage flashback, visit the Icing Main Store at Mischief.

On the left:
Outfit - Puma Jie by Icing
Shoes - Succubus Pumps by ::69::
On the right:
Shirt - Open Button White (20% sheer) by X2
Skirt - Puma Jie by Icing
Shoes - Barbed Wire Stilettos by Sentou Yousei

No comments: