Saturday, March 1, 2008

Group Gift of the Month - February

When I first started doing this, I had a few ideas for "special" posts, one of which was to save my group gifts from the month, try them all on and pick the one to feature. Little did I know two things when I decided to do this - the first was that there would be so many great gifts and the second was that I'd wind up picking a skin. Interestingly enough, my second choice was another skin, so I guess it was inevitable that my maiden post in this category would require some creative photography. I have to admit that I paused a few times before uploading the pictures today, but a skin post is kind of pointless if you can't see the skin. Plus, it seemed appropriate for the opening of the Skin Fair today.

February brought some great Valentine's Day inspired gifts in reds and blacks to play with for months to come, the Valentine's Pumps from ::69:: were adorable and the Evie's Closet Chimera Gown in Diamond (exclusive group gift color) is simply gorgeous. I also spent an afternoon trying demos so I could use my L$500 Fleur skin group gift card - great fun for me since Fleur (formerly Tete a Pied) make up a large percentage of my skins. With all those great choices and more, I have to go with the ::Tuli:: S5 Skins group gift as my pick of the month, however.
.
The day I got the group announcement and attachment, I had just been thinking that what I really needed as a special occasion skin was one with a very natural look and dramatic eyes. Now, I don't often change my skin unless a particular outfit or look really demands it, so having not one, but 7 skin tones with a natural makeup and fabulous eyes drop out of the sky on me just made my day. Ranging from goth to exotic with everything in between and a variety of tans and tones, there is a skin here for nearly every occasion or event. A big thank you to ::Tuli:: and all the groups that are so generous with their members!

(Group Name - Tuli Update Group, Cost to Join - L$0, Group Tag - TULI-holic)

1 comment:

Tuli said...

Thanks ^^ I'm glad you liked it!