Monday, May 5, 2008

The Abyss - Ele Zip Lingerie

The Abyss is one of those stores where there is something for almost everyone. I have some wonderful hair from there and their Hell and Back jeans get more wear than most any other single item in my wardrobe. While I'm not utterly convinced that the Ele Zip outfit is best worn as lingerie, I suppose that anything where the pants are panties probably qualifies by default.
.
The top is a full coverage back with a strappy front, the panties are, frankly, perfection. I loved this outfit so much that I refuse to keep it underwraps and quickly discovered that throwing on the aforementioned Hell and Back jeans and a great pair of boots made it a great edgy casual club outfit. It only comes in a dark gunmetal grey, but I don't think it would be nearly as strong a look in other colors. At a mere L$150, Ele Zip is a bargain and comes with four pieces to allow for choice in layers - very tattoo friendly.
.
Make a descent into The Abyss.
.
On the left:
Lingerie: Ele Zip by The Abyss
Shoes: Dentelle by Storm Schmooz
.
On the right:
Lingerie: Ele Zip by The Abyss
Jeans: Hell and Back (Light) by The Abyss
Boots: Bot's Black by Storm Schmooz

No comments: