Sunday, May 25, 2008

Insolence - Melanie Lingerie

What can I say - I've been in a lingerie mood lately and when I got my Insolence group announcement about a new "sunny" lingerie set, I could hardly wait for the pictures to open. It was worth the wait and doubly worth it once I was trying them on - a perfect light sunny spring set. To quote camilla Yosuke from the announcement:

"The Melanie ensemble is a simple shaped, though highly detailed embroided tulle set. Every single flower and leaf was hand drawn between two orange juice sips, on the lightest tulle that I could find in the fabric stock."

What that all adds up to is gorgeous - though I am glad that a distinctly non-springish black was included in the six color choices. You can choose from white, black, cocoa, teal, red and violet at L$290 per set. Each set has both a corset top and a bra top in two layers, undershirt and shirt. The panties are also in both the pant and underwear layer and every set has matching stockings included.
.
I found that the set was perfect underneath sweaters and jackets and that the corset option was particularly flexible as a separate underlayer for other outfits. The detail on the sides (yes, the sides) of the panties is terrific and makes them a nice touch peeking out from under low cut jeans.
.

Melanie is now available at the Insolence Main Store at Venom.

On the left:
Lingerie - Melanie (Cocoa) by Insolence
Tattoo - Night of the Jaguar by Garden of Ku

On the right:
Lingerie - Melanie (Red) by Insolence
Tattoo - Skull Jacket by Slinked

No comments: