Monday, May 12, 2008

The Basics - Redux

It's been a few months and some things have changed. While I still love my Fleur skins and pull them out all the time for outfits, my day to day look has switched to ::Tuli:: S5 (S6 coming soon) skins. Most often I'm in either the medium or the tan tone - natural, diva, classic or glam makeups. Tattoos still lean heavily to addiXion and iNFLiCT, though the Gecko design from Muisim is getting a lot of play time.

My favorite hair and the one I return to over and over is The Poynter by Armidi, but I recently discovered the Detour textured flexi hairs and am madly in lust, so we'll see. Writer is about all I've worn since buying it (in two colors, no less). I've looked at a lot of eyes and lashes in different colors and styles and I really don't think they are going to ever be changing - I stumbled across Glanz eyes early on and I simply love them. Along with the ::Tuli:: makeups, they are just perfect for me.
.
I suppose since folks have started asking me where my hair, skin, etc. came from, I should throw out a little advice to the "even newer than I" residents. If I had to pick just one tip to hand out it would be to invest in a good skin and shape. Pick up every demo you can find and keep trying combinations until one "fits". Don't hesitate to delete the ones that aren't perfect - the right one will come along and you won't be sifting through the maybes to find it when you have the L$ to buy it. And speaking of buying it - skin and shape are not the place to save Lindens, trust me.
All Photos:
Hair - Writer (Night) by Detour
Skin - S5 Medium Diva by ::Tuli::
Eyes - Transparency Shine Eyes (Fresh Blue) by Glanz
Top left:
Tattoo - What is the Matrix by iNFLiCT
Blouse - Buone Vacanze Blouse (Mirtilli) by Gisaci
Earrings - Moon & Tide (Silver) by Miriel
Right and center:
Tattoo - Gecko by Muisim
Blouse - Dress Shirt (Blueblack) by Naima
Skirt - Leather Skirt (Black) by Naima
Shoes - Verve Pumps (Black) by Maitreya

No comments: