Monday, May 19, 2008

LessThan3 - "Effing Work of Art" Tank

I can't actually remember how I wound up at this shop - I think it was while I was looking for new tattoos, but in any case, I've practically lived in this tank top ever since I bought it. I have quite a few tattoos that are full sleeve and difficult to find "the right" shirt to show them off and the minute I read the sentiment on the shirt ("I'm not an artist, I'm a [effing] work of art.") I knew that was exactly how I felt about my inks.

LessThan3 is a small shop with quite a variety of items - eyes, skins, tattoos, clothing and some wonderful art work among other things, all at reasonable prices. The "Effing Work of Art" tank is an absolute casual bargain at L$50. My only criticism would be that it comes in jacket layer only which can be tattoo unfriendly if you happen to have a single jacket layer tattoo as well. Most tattoos now come in multiple tones and layers, so this is a minor annoyance at best and certainly not to keep you from buying this tank.

The tank is a single piece, but if you like the cut, there is also a 4 pack of patterned tanks available for only L$150. The colors included in the "Death Punch" pack are Ice Cold (Blue), Pain (Red), Violent (Purple) and Poison (Green) and are shirt layer only.

Pick up a landmark while you are at LessThan3 at Vodou - they aren't packaged with your purchase and it took me a while to find my way back.
On the left:
Hair - Luna (Night) by Detour
Shirt - "Effing Work of Art" Tank by LessThan3
Skirt - Black Lace Skirt by Canimal
Boots - Thetis Boots (Midnight) by Dark Eden
On the right:
Hair - Writer (Night) by Detour
Shirt - "Effing Work of Art" Tank by LessThan3
Skirt - Leather Skirt (Black) by Naima
Boots - Thetis Boots (Midnight) by Dark Eden

No comments: