Friday, May 2, 2008

Insolence - Misty Line

After a "rather longer than I would have liked" absence while I was on the road, I arrive back only to find a fabulous batch of review copies from Camilla Yosuke of Insolence. Now, I adore Insolence and I love latex, so I'm breaking several unspoken rules - I'm not picking one piece and I'm not mixing it with any other designers beyond skin, tats and shoes. The Misty line is that great. It was the absolute best way to come back home to SL and a natural for my first return blog article.
.
I tried out 6 different styles within the line and thought they were all not only terrific but they all mixed back and forth beautifully. The Dionne is a latex catsuit including stockings, gloves, top, bottom (in both open and closed) and panties in a very tattoo friendly combination of layers. I have to say I thought the catsuit top was amazingly textured. The Grace style is an open cup, open pant ensemble sure to get far more than just a second glance.
.
I loved the open cup corset style of the Sally paired with ever so sexy garters, stockings, panties and gloves. Tracey is a classic bra and panty combination, while Wanda is a fetish edge open bra and panties. In the final judgement, I loved the Dawn style best of all, but not by much - the laced side bodysuit and zippered back panty were so perfect with my shape they looked made for it.
.
Yes, I'm a latex fan and I have some wonderful pieces from some of SL's (IMHO) best latex designers. With this line, Insolence has moved straight to the top. The textures and details are incredibly realistic, the line comes in a plethora of styles to suit any shape, taste or extracurricular activity.
.
Outfits are all in black and range from L$290 to L$490 with gloves, stockings, garters and panties also sold separately in the L$90 to L$120 range. As with most of Insolence's lingerie, the majority of outfits are tattoo friendly in a variety of layer combinations. Short version of all this? You *need* at least one outfit from Insolence's new Misty Line.
.
Slide into some amazing latex at the Insolence Main Store.
.
On the top left:
Bodysuit: Dawn by Insolence (Misty Line)
Boots: Bitch Booties (Deer/Black) by Stiletto Moody

In the center right:
Catsuit: Dionne by Insolence (Misty Line)
Boots: Bitch Booties (Deer/Black) by Stiletto Moody

On the bottom left:
Lingerie: Sally by Insolence (Misty Line)
Boots: Bitch Booties (Black/Black) by Stiletto Moody

No comments: