Sunday, May 4, 2008

Frozen Turquoise Valentine - Garden Drama

I spent part of the afternoon at the FTV (Frozen Turquoise Valentine) fashion show, taking notes and mentally spending money. When I got the show notice, I knew I had to go since I had just spent the morning shopping - mostly at FTV. I picked up two outfits, one of which, Coco, was featured on the runway - the classic black, white and grey power dress with a dramatic ruffled shoulder and opera gloves to add the final touch. My other purchase prior to the show was the outfit featured here - Garden Drama.

Garden Drama has a sleek silhouette with a hint of cutting edge in the high prim collar and a touch of the feminine in the soft fabric flares on the hip. The outfit consists of four pieces, slim pants, jacket layer top (good for tattoos), optional prim collar and prim side skirt. A very flexible outfit that can be mixed and matched with almost anything in your wardrobe, Garden Drama is only available in black and priced at $L400. Personally, I love the outfit and think it is well worth the Lindens given the myriad of options available for the individual pieces.
.
Take a long afternoon and wander through the rooms at the Frozen Turquoise Valentine Main Store.
.
Both pictures:
Outfit: Garden Drama by FTV
Shoes: Verve Pumps (Black 2) by Maitreya
Tattoo (left): What is the Matrix by iNFLiCT
Necklace (right): Stone Donut Leather Necklace - Labradorite/Black by Earthstones

No comments: