Friday, May 9, 2008

Maitreya - Desert Boots

I was perusing my shoes the other night and realized that I didn't own any casual shoes at all - nothing appropriate for hiking a trail or wandering in the woods. Having just picked up a few outfits that really *needed* something more rugged and less precarious than a pair of stilettos or sandals, I went searching. As I have so many times before, when I saw Maitreya's Desert Boots, I bought them immediately.

The boots come in green, brown, beige, mud and black and, for L$400 per color, you get both the laced and unlaced versions. Matching socks with prim cuffs come with each and, for the gal who spends a lot of time outdoors (or who just loves the look of these rugged boots), there is a Fat Pack of all colors available for L$1500.
.
Fun is an understatement and you will love the detail and the texture of the Desert Boots. Slightly scuffed, whether you choose to lace them up for serious hiking or slide them on and leave them unlaced for a casual look, you can wear these with skirts, pants or shorts.
.
For an afternoon of birdwatching (or people watching), pick up the Desert Boots at the Maitreya Main Store at Glam World.
.
Both pictures:
The Birdwatcher Safari Suit (Khaki) by Casa del Shai
Desert Boots (Beige) by Maitreya

No comments: