Saturday, August 9, 2008

EarthStones - Wrapped Crystal Jewelry

I bought the Wrapped Crystal Necklace right when it came out and it is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry. It was, however, missing what I was sure would be fabulous earrings. Alas, time passed, new releases came out and my necklace was still a solo piece - a great solo piece, but sometimes a gal needs some earrings. Imagine my delight when I got the notice from EarthStones that, after much work, the earrings I lusted for had been released!
.
The necklace is a drop necklace with a natural shaped polished crystal wrapped in a delicate wire frame. The earrings are delicate and detailed triple stone versions of the necklace. Both come in Labradorite, Baltic Amber, Watermelon Tourmaline, Moldavite, Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli, Opal, Rose Quartz and Quartz Crystal. The earrings are L$249 purchased separately or all stones in a Fat Pack for L$1569. The necklace is L$225 and L$1399, respectively.
.
This is an incredibly versatile set that mixes equally well with casual wear, formal wear or club outfits. It neither overwhelms an outfit nor does it fade when paired with a strong outfit. Obviously since I've had the necklace forever, both the earrings and necklace can stand alone as well as making a stunning pair.
.
See some of the most beautiful crystals SL has to offer at the EarthStones Main Store.
Top Left:
Hair - BON75 (Jet Black) by BooN
Glasses - Arabesque (Antique Copper) by Air
Earrings - Wrapped Crystal (Labradorite) by EarthStones
Tattoo - What is the Matrix by iNFLiCT
Outfit - Elite by Eclipse Development
Bottom Right:
Hair - BON75 (Jet Black) by BooN
Earrings - Wrapped Crystal (Labradorite) by EarthStones
Tattoo - What is the Matrix by iNFLiCT
Outfit - Three Woodpeckers by Chambre du Chocolat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A good friend of mine just gave me an EarthStones friendship bracelet and I love it. I will go see their store it looks like lovely jewelry! Rezit