Friday, August 1, 2008

Six Months And Still Blogging

It looks like I am getting ready to cross the 1000 hit mark on the blog tonight or tomorrow and I am in my sixth month of blogging. Sometime this month, I'll hit my 100th post. When I first started, I was thrilled if I got one or two hits a day - today more than 30 people were interested enough in my thoughts on Second Life fashion to stop by and look around. How cool is that?

I've moved from pictures against a white wall at the house with a few poses to N30 and PhotoSphere studio shots with thousands of combinations of poses, backgrounds, lighting, props and effects. My inventory is rapidly approaching the 10K mark, I can "Name That Designer" with disturbing accuracy and I'll IM a complete stranger if I see the perfect outfit, skin or accessory. I've had conversations with some of the most talented designers in SL, both established and new. Good stuff.

I'm having a blast and I'd like to thank each and every one of you who has dropped in to join me for the adventure.

No comments: