Saturday, August 9, 2008

Eeek! I've Got "The Flu" - Newbie Doo

There I was, innocently shopping, when "Bam!" - a friend gives me The Flu. Sniffling and snuffling, I crawled into my barcalounger, wrapped in that favorite old soft quilt, tissues by my side (and on the floor), sucking down the chicken soup... and knowing that it is completely transferable, so I can pass it on to my friends. =)

Yes, you can send your friends a complete case of the flu - including recliner, blankies (one wrap around, one throw), balled up tissue, supply stand (with remote and vaporizer), thermometer and chicken soup. The only thing you have to be careful about is drinking your hot tea from your Newbie Doo mug when the sneezing animation (included) kicks in. At L$50, infect all your friends for a song!

Pick up a bundle of virus-filled fun at the Newbie Doo Main Store and spread it to all your friends. =)

No comments: