Monday, March 3, 2008

The Abyss - Hell and Back Jeans

Yeah, I know, like there aren't 90745984750947 pairs of jeans in SL and they are practically falling from the sky. True. But for all the jeans I have and all the jeans I've seen, these are the first that I actively seek out of my closet. They have character. They have detail. They have texture. They are oh so low (great for tattoos). And, most importantly, they look gooooood.

Did I mention that they are unisex and come in three colors - light denim, dark denim and black. At L$150 each, I immediately snapped up all three. The great thing about these jeans is that, no matter what combination of top, shoes, boots or accessories you pair with them, they add to the look rather than fading into the background as jeans are wont to do. The fraying and chemical process look are very good, the seam and pocket detailing is superb and I cannot tell you how much I love the low waist. They aren't so much an old pair of jeans, they are *the* old pair of jeans (you know, the ones you just couldn't let go of).
.
To own a really great pair (or three) of jeans, stop by The Abyss.
.
On the left:
Sweater - Short Knit Cardigan (Dark blue) by Kurotsubaki
Belt - Knuckle Buckle Belt (Brown, Dual) by Sinistyle
Jeans - Hell and Back Dark Blue by The Abyss
Boots - Bloom (Brown) by Maitreya
On the right:
Shirt - OpenShirtF:White (30% sheer, full open) by X2
Belt - Astrea Coin Belt (Damara) by Last Call
Jeans - Hell and Back Denim_Light by The Abyss
Boots - Bloom (Black) by Maitreya

No comments: