Saturday, March 29, 2008

Adam 'n' Eve - Snakeskin Dress

Adam 'n' Eve's Catwalk collection has some absolutely fabulous designs in gorgeous colors and textures. The one I fell in love with immediately was the Snakeskin Dress and I was thrilled to discover two different skirts included for my mix and match needs. All the colors are deep and rich and the snakeskin texture is clear and detailed - as a result it is easy to pair it with a variety of separates and shoes.

The outfit consists of a top, shorts (underskirt) and both a slim prim mini and a flexi mini. I had a bit of trouble adjusting the prim mini, but I always do - probably why I prefer flexis with my shape. That said, most folks won't have the problems that I did. The dress comes in 6 colors to satisfy any preference - red, green, silver, white, blue and gold - and a fatpack for those who just can't decide. Each color is L$300 purchased separately or in the "Brat Pack" containing all colors for L$1200.

See the entire Catwalk Collection at Adam 'n' Eve's Genesis Drive Boutique.

On the left:
Sweater - Woolpulli (Black) by LeeZu Baxter Designs
Skirt - Snakeskin (Red) by Adam 'n' Eve
Boots - Dune (Red) by Maitreya
Stockings - Pink Tartan Sheer Stockings by LaPointe Designs

On the right:
Outfit - Snakeskin (Red) by Adam 'n' Eve
Shoes - O Wedge (Black) by Stiletto Moody
Hair - Pompadour (Black) by Zero Style (both shots)
Tattoo - Gecko by Mu Mei Do (Muisim) (both shots)

No comments: