Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stiletto Moody - Elegant Slingbacks

As much as I didn't want to come back to a designer this quickly, these shoes are simply not to be denied their post. The Elegant Slingbacks are exactly that - breathtakingly elegant, gorgeously crafted and incredibly distinctive (I cannot tell you how much I love the signature red soles). I have a ton of shoes and boots and I'm always on the hunt for the unique, the beautiful, the edgy - I put more time into my footwear selection than anything else. Out of all my shoes, my Stiletto Moody's attract the most out of the blue shoe compliments and inquiries.

I had a fabulous day at the store, having won a pair due to a friend's most unfortunate bet with me on a basketball game. After agonizing between all the choices, I danced out of the store after not one, but two pairs were gifted to me. Whee! I am now the proud owner my second pair of the Bitch Booties which were featured in an earlier post, this pair is in the deer skin with the black accent strap and heel. My second pair was the one featured here - the Elegant Slingback in Black Twinkle - though I have to admit that the Ruby Red had me in shoe lust.

This is one of the new releases and has much to thank the Foxy Slingback for in terms of structure, but sets itself apart with the scalloped edging and ribbon accent paired with a soft bling and a multifaceted texture. These shoes are great from a distance but really deserve a tight zoom to get a feeling for the incredible detail they incorporate. The Elegant Slingbacks come in Silver Twinkle, Black Twinkle, Pink Twinkle, Ruby Red, Rose Gold and Pink Moc Croc for L$975 per pair. Never fear, they will turn out to be one of your least expensive investments when you factor in the cost per wearing once you realize you just don't want to take them off.

For footwear with a style that sets it apart, visit Stiletto Moody's Main Store.

On the Right:
Dress - Mourning Minnu Gown by Kyoot Army
Shoes - Elegant Slingbacks (Black Twinkle) by Stiletto Moody

On the Left:
Dress - Alix (Red) by Milady's Fancy
Shoes - Elegant Slingbacks (Black Twinkle) by Stiletto Moody

No comments: