Sunday, March 23, 2008

iNFLiCT - My Gift My Purpose Tattoo

It's interesting - if asked about my favorite tattoos, I don't know that my iNFLiCT inks would be in the top spot, but they get worn far more than any others I have on a day to day basis. One of the things I really appreciate in a tattoo is the option of multiple layers in multiple shades (dark, medium, light and tintable) which rarely leaves me without a tattoo option for almost any outfit. iNFLiCT definitely accommodates and will fill your inventory with shade and layer options. I used the medium shade for the photos this time so that the patterns would be clear and clean but I normally wear the light versions as they look better against paler skins.

What drew me to this particular tattoo was the shawl pattern on the front which adds to a multitude of necklines and the "absolutely perfect in a backless dress" design of the full back. Normally I prefer full body tattoo sets, but this one is so outstanding on it's own, I couldn't really imagine a lower body that would enhance rather than detract. Expect to pay L$199 for My Gift My Purpose and expect to wear it often - especially with the skin baring spring and summer fashions on the way.

For some great art for everyone's body - iNFLiCT Republic.

Tattoo (both) - My Gift My Purpose by iNFLiCT
Outfit (right) - Booty Call (Red) by Solange

No comments: