Friday, March 21, 2008

Event - Easter Egg Madness

No blog posts while I run around like a loon - between the St. Patrick's Day hunts and freebies, the Clothing Fair (Relay for Life) and the Easter Egg hunts, I barely have time to sort my inventory. OK, I don't have time to sort my inventory. My inventory is a total mess. But, once I finish up, I promise to unpack, try on, sort and blog.

For those wondering which, what, when and where - so far I have done the Philotic Energy hunt (6 eggs with some cool stuff), parts of the massive Sim to Sim hunt (105 eggs across 20 sims), the Earthstones hunt (7 eggs including one for the guys) and I'm planning to start the Tuli multi-sim hunt this evening. So far the results have been as expected - some good, some not so good, some exactly my style, some decidedly not. What I've enjoyed the most is picking some examples work by designers I've not tried yet while still getting some goodies from my favorites.

Happy holiday weekend to all!

No comments: