Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bare Rose Tokyo - Tietop Boro Bolero Shirt

First, my apologies for being waaay behind on posts - the flu hammered me hard and I've spent days in an incoherent stupor. That said, what better way to come out of a stupor than to a fabulous and flexible new release from Bare Rose? The Tietop Boro Bolero set is just so much for the Lindens you won't believe it. 43 pieces (yep, you read that right) in black, blue, brown, green, orange, white, purple and orange - spread throughout scarves, shirts, skirts and hats. All for an incredible L$170, no less. It's actually kind of odd that I'm blogging new pieces from Bare Rose as they are a substantial part of my wardrobe and I have quite a few other items I could have featured - but somehow the idea of completing my pirate look was calling me... (still looking for a good leather eyepatch, BTW)

Options, almost too many options here. 5 jackets, 4 scarves (which include a matching necklace), 3 skirts, 3 shirts, 2 hats - yikes! You can mix and match among the outfit's various colors and separates or pull out any combination to add in with other clothes in your closet. I personally couldn't wait to put the white top over my leather pants and barbed wire boots, but controlled myself and played around with the outfit for a while first. The prim sleeves are in two separate layers with the upper providing the puffy sleeves at the top and the bottom being a cascade of ruffles.

Mix and match until you get confused at the Bare Rose Tokyo Main Store.

On the left
Shirt - Tietop Boro Bolero (Blue) by Bare Rose Tokyo
Pants - Sarrouel Pants (Black) by Cubic Effect
Shoes - ChiChi Pumps (black w/ blue) by Maitreya

On the right:
Shirt - Tietop Boro Bolero (White) by Bare Rose Tokyo
Belt - Aoife Belt by HUSKY GFX
Pants - Aoife Leather Pants by HUSKY GFX
Boots - Orenns Barbed Wire Boot by Sentou Yousei

No comments: