Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Clothing Fair - Relay for Life

Yes, no posts lately because I've been shopping (slowly, very slowly) and forking over my Lindens for Relay for Life at the Clothing Fair. I've made my first round of the seasonally themed sims and picked up a couple of things that I just couldn't leave behind. Mostly I window shopped and admired the huge amount of work that obviously went into putting the event together. When you go, be sure to carry lots of cash and spend it liberally to support the American Cancer Society.

With one stunning exception (like everyone else who blogged it, I just couldn't resist Nicky Ree's Mara in Ruby Red), I focused on designers who were new to me, collecting landmarks to stores I wanted to visit, soaking up the atmosphere and taking notes. I expect to spend most of my time for the next few days there, taking a closer look and picking up as many clothes as my budget allows. When you head over to the fair, be sure and minimize your prims and remove any HUDs to make the fair smoother for everyone.

The RFL 2008 Clothing Fair sims are Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring - start in any of them and just work your way through.

Outfit - Mara Collection (Ruby Red) by Nicky Ree

No comments: