Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Baiastice - Pink Fantasy Dress

Spring is supposed to be springing and clothing all over SL belies the evidence of RL, so I went shopping for suitably spring-like outfits to brighten up the winter darks. Not being a pastel person, this presented a bit of a problem. I actually went to Baiastice while wandering through my "folder of links I need to visit" and when I saw this dress, I knew I had a spring post outfit. It also gave me the chance to try out several different hairstyles from Zero Style that I had bought and neglected.

Since the goal is to be able to take one outfit and go several places without a change of wardrobe, I started out with the straight party dress look, pairing the bright spring colors with a pair of black stilettos to match the retro black detailing. A quick change of hair, a short jacket and soft boots and it's an entirely different look. The dress itself is only L$250, required virtually no adjustment and simply looks terrific - especially for gals like me with a ton of black accessories.

For a taste of spring, retro style, head over to the Baiastice Main Store.
On the left:
Outfit - Pink Fantasy by Baiastice
Shoes - Tie Me Up (Black/Black) by Stiletto Moody
Hair - Pompadour (Black) by Zero Style

On the right:
Outfit - Pink Fantasy by Baiastice
Jacket - Short Leather Jacket (Black) by Cubic Effect
Boots - Bloom (Black) by Maitreya
Hair - Mike (Black) by Zero Style
Tattoo - Liseron (Upper and Lower) by addiXion

No comments: