Wednesday, March 12, 2008

AnnaH - Paris Shorts

I read the notice about the sale ending at AnnaH and decided to wander over and see what my slim Lindens could purchase. Always on the hunt for a black pant with that "something" that sets it apart from all the other black pants, I knew I was buying them the second I saw the Paris Shorts. I love the mid-knee length and the prim bell shaped cuffs combined with a detailed double side button waist. It must be a sign of spring that I'm finding myself drawn to shorter length pants and skirts lately - even if they are black.

The shorts look terrific with heels or ankle boots, though they are a bit awkward with a knee boot, due to the length (a pair of dark tights would probably fix this right up). The texture and tone are very soft, so it sets off almost any top perfectly, with the shape being the focal point. I picked up mine for L$50 at the sale, regularly priced at L$75 - but these would still be a deal for double the price.
.
For a pair of black pants that don't fade into the background, take a trip to AnnaH Couture.

On the Left:
Shirt - Shirt H3 (Blue) by Cubic Effect
Shorts - Paris Shorts by AnnaH
Shoes - Bitch Booties (black/black) by Stiletto Moody

On the Right:
Shirt - Red Sweater Set by DE Designs
Shorts - Paris Shorts by AnnaH
Shoes - Succubus Pumps (Dark Cherry) by ::69::

No comments: