Sunday, March 16, 2008

Intimizzio - Aufiori Chambre Sheer Set

Just falling out of bed on a lazy Sunday afternoon? Staying in bed on a Sunday morning? Maybe heading out for a bit of light shopping? Well, it's the weekly lingerie post to help you build the perfect day from the skin up. I noticed when I did my last post that, while I have a good sized lingerie collection, it was very heavy on corsets and low on bras - a situation that was fixed at Intimizzio - Armidi's lingerie and intimates store. I have to admit, however, that I just can't give up my garters, which limited my choices. For those of you with less persnickity tastes, you will find a great selection of intimates for both men and women.

The Aufiori Chambre Sheer Set consists of a lacy sheer bra, garter, and panties in two layers each (tattoo friendly) and two different stockings in an opaque and complementary sheer. There are 11 colors to choose from - black, chocolate, gold, eggplant, dove, persian rose, sangria, teal, seagrass, prussian purple and white. I picked out the black (big surprise) and the gold to feature here, but there are shades for every taste and skin tone. Each color is L$295 and sports exquisite detailing on both the lace and the accents.
.
I'm technically cheating here by showing the set peeking out from underneath a light sweater and jeans over a pair of skyscraping platforms, but when I got dressed after shooting the lingerie pics, I liked the look so much I decided to include it. One of the really nice things about this set is that all pieces can be worn (or removed) independently, including the stockings, and that the accents on the various colors will allow you to mix and match pieces from various color sets. One of my reasons for choosing the black and gold was the gold lacing across the garter belt on the black set and the black lace detailing on the gold made for a myriad of possible combinations. These go nicely with stilettos, platforms or ankle boots but are a bit too delicate looking to work well with higher boots and they are understated enough to be worn visible under many different outfits, both casual and formal, so that you are always "dressed from the skin up".
.
As with my earlier Gisaci post, this is a direct teleport to Intimizzio, but be sure to look around at the other Armidi shops in the sim.

Left Top:
Lingerie - Aufiori Chambre Sheer Set (Black) by Intimizzio
Shoes - Bitch Booties (Deerskin/Black) by Stiletto Moody

Right Center:
Lingerie - Aufiori Chambre Sheer Set - (Black) by Intimizzio
Top - Full Sculpted Knit Jacket (Black) by Cubic Effect
Jeans - Hell and Back (Light) by The Abyss
Shoes - O Wedge (Black) by Stiletto Moody

Left Bottom:
Lingerie - Aufiori Chambre Sheer Set (Gold) by Intimizzio
Shoes - Bitch Booties (Deerskin/Black) by Stiletto Moody

No comments: