Monday, March 17, 2008

Cubic Effect - Short Leather Jacket

For the last week or so I've found myself reaching for my Cubic Effect folder regularly. Their separates are simply classic wardrobe basics that can transform or complete an outfit effortlessly. I really wish they had fatpacks, because several items would be well worth saving up for a bundle. The colors are rich, the textures are soft and flowing and the details are terrific. If I was required to come up with a negative, it would be that I inevitably wind up doing a bit of prim adjustment, but I think that's a function of my shape and well worth the time for the result.

The Short Leather Jacket is exactly that - with short prim sleeves and collar and an open style that lends it to topping a myriad of outfits. The jacket comes in 6 colors - Blue, Brown, Red, Bright Grey, Grey and Black - and match perfectly to coordinate with the majority of the other Cubic Effect separates. I bought this to wear over my burgeoning shirt collection, but quickly found myself putting it on with short skirts, long skirts, shorts, you name it. The jacket sells for $380 per color, but don't expect to teleport in and out with that being your only purchase.

Super separates in classic colors at the Cubic Effect Main Store.

On the left:
Jacket - Short Leather Jacket (Black) by Cubic Effect
Top - Rainy Day Dress (Gold) by Gisaci
Skirt - Black Lace Skirt - Canimal
Boots - Bloom (Black) by Maitreya
Necklace - Wire Wrapped Crystal Necklace (Labradorite) by Earthstones

On the right:
Jacket - Short Leather Jacket (Black) by Cubic Effect
Bra - Aufiori Chambre Sheer (Black) by Intimizzio
Belt - Lilith (Midnight) by Dark Eden
Jeans - Hell and Back Light by The Abyss
Boots - Bloom (Black) by Maitreya
Necklace - Wire Wrapped Crystal Necklace (Labradorite) by Earthstones

No comments: