Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gisaci - Rainy Day Dress

This is actually a rather odd post since I set out to blog about Jeanius by Veschi (which I really really love) but in the course of trying different things out, I wound up mixing in the top of Gisaci's Rainy Day Dress. The second I did that, I realized the post had to be about the dress. It's gorgeous, it's sexy and it's ever so sophisticated. What's not to love? I should also mention that while I was admiring the top with the shorts, I was also admiring the match of the golds (not an easy thing) in the shirt and the buttons on the shorts.


There are eight beautifully textured color choices - yellow, red, white, pink, teal, gold, black and royal blue. The prim skirt comes in large and small sizes, but for me both the collar and the skirt needed a bit of adjusting - which may well be a function of my shape more than the dress. In all seriousness, this is a dress that comes in so many colors and with a style so clean and classic there is almost nowhere it wouldn't fit in and stand out at the same time. Add in the versatility of mixing the top with other skirts and pants and you have a bargain at L$235 per color (no fatpacks).

This is the direct teleport to Gisaci, but be sure and see all the Armidi stores while you are there.

Dress - Rainy Day Dress (Red) by Gisaci
Shoes - Foxy Slingback (Black) by Stiletto Moody
.
Dress - Rainy Day Dress (Gold) by Gisaci
Shorts - Jeanius (Black) by Veschi
Shoes - Foxy Slingback (Black) by Stiletto Moody

No comments: