Saturday, March 15, 2008

Kiki's Closet - Flirt Skirt

I warned you I was in a short skirt mood and it continues on (though tomorrow will *not* be a skirt - promise). That said, here's another must have black skirt from Kiki's Closet - though it comes in two other colors as well (tartan and stripe) and I recommend at least two. There are five skirt and belt combinations that include three buckled belts, unbelted, single belted and, of course, the large prim back bow can be worn in several mixes as well. Long and short pants come in both layers (great for tattoos) as do the high waist shirt top which comes in 3 layers for versatility.

I was so excited when I saw this skirt because I knew it was what I had been searching for to pair with DE Designs Tango Spring 08 blouse. The skirt also comes with a matching thigh belt that peeks out from under the skirt to add a little extra "umph" (not that it doesn't have it's own) and the lace edging is a terrific touch. For L$100 , I admit that I bought two and am so happy to have done so (and will probably go back to finish out my set).

For an incredibly versatile flirty skirt with an edge, visit Kiki's Closet.

On the left:
Shirt - Tango Spring 08 Blouse (Black) by DE Designs
Skirt - Flirt Skirt (Blacks) by Kiki's Closet
Boots - Bot's Black by Storm Schmooz

On the right:
Shirt - Helena Shirt (Black) by Persona
Skirt - Flirt Skirt (Tartan) by Kiki's Closet
Boots - Bitch Booties (Black/Black) by Stiletto Moody

No comments: